Sonntag, 12. September 2010

Céüse



I was very glad to be back again in one of my favourite Crags. The last weeks before I went to France I didn´t climb much because I had to learn for some exams. So I was totally out of shape! The first days I was forced to climb easy routes to improve my endurance and to get used to the hike up. I was together with my friends Lulu and Jan. We ate a lot of sweets and played funny card games after climbing (as always).
I did a nice 8a called "Bouze de douse" in the Berlin sektor. Cool moves and a boulder in the middle of the route.
One week later I was very happy to send "la chronique de la haine ordinaire" (8c). I spent a lot of time and a lot of skin on this route. When I managed to climb the bouldery beginning it was a challenge for my endurance and a big fight to the top.
The next day I did "Encore" which is my favourite 8a+ in Céüse.
When Jan and Lulu had to leave I climbed with Villi from Lituania, Ana and Kati both from Slovenia. Nearly every restday we ate pancakes with a lot of Nutella and cinnamon. It was very tasty!


One morning I had just woken up and was preparing my breakfast when two girls came to me and asked me for a massage... I was very sleepy and totally confused. Everybody was laughing and looked at me in a strange way. Later I found the reason at the noticeboard of the campsite.
They also posted a notice for Villi...


Thanks Ana and Kati!
When Villi and me put some big stones in Ana´s and Kati´s backpack we had settled the score.
Villi in "monnaie de singe" (8a)
 
Villi in "monnaie de singe" (8a)



Lulu walking up on "petit céüse"

The beautiful biographie-wall.


On the way down

Keine Kommentare: